Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club is about 5 miles northeast of Bucyrus (beau-cy·rus/byü-sī-rəs), Ohio, which is approximately 20 miles west of Mansfield, 40 miles south of Sandusky, and 60 miles north of Columbus.
We will provide pick up service at Bucyrus Airport (17G).
Please give us sufficient notice of your arrival.
Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club is located at 4146 Klopfenstein Road in a triangle between SR 98, 96 and 602, north of US Route 30.
Our signs with the Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club logo (Flying pheasant with elk antlers) are at the corner of SR 96/602 and at Klopfenstein Road.
Housing at/near Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club include:
- The Baehr Guest House at Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club is currently available at $40 per room, double occupancy. Pet friendly
- Quality Inn Bucyrus North – (419) 617-7860 Free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast , fitness center, business center, Copy, print and fax services, and pet friendly. Ask about special rates for Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club customers. Located at 1515 N Sandusky Avenue, Bucyrus, OH.
- Sleep Inn & Suites – (419)-777-7515 Free hot breakfast buffet, hotel shuttle, microwaves and fridges in all rooms. Located at 6698 Brandt Road, Galion, OH 44833. Ask about special rates for Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club customers.
- Holiday Inn– 419-562-5664 Jct. of SR 30 and SR 4 west of Bucyrus, Ohio. Near Bob Evans restaurant.
- Motels available at SR 23 at Upper Sandusky and Marion to our west, or in Mansfield to our east.
- Hide-Away Country Inn Phone (419) 562-3013 “Elegant, secluded country retreat” 2 m. south of Bucyrus, Ohio at 1601 State Route 4. Fine Dining facility.
Additional Questions? You can contact us by phone at 419-562-6131. Or email us. We will return your email or call as soon as we can. If you do not receive a return call or email within 24 hours, please call the club.